Thursday 9 January 2020

Another year, another tooth problem

Actually, it's the same tooth but a different problem. After the successful root canal I was eating a muffin on NYE and the crown fell off. Luckily, I did not swallow it. I found an emergency dentist in Botany and saw  him at 6pm that day. There was no pain because of the root canal but I did not want to leave it exposed for a few days until my appointment today.

The emergency dentist put a kind of temporary filling over the tooth as he could not refit the crown. $150 so not bad for an emergency appointment. The other day part of the that temp filling fell off too.

Today I started fitting for a new crown, or perhaps it was the filling that I knew I needed before the crown is fitted or rather measured?

I have three diaries going now, "proper" notebook, phone app diary and this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment